Reference Number: LIB015
Are you a qualified Instrumentation Technician with experience in process plants in the mining industry? This could be the opportunity for you! Our client is seeking a qualified individual to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Providing repairs and maintenance for the processing plant.
- Assist in developing, implementing and refining maintenance strategies.
- Ensure health, safety, environmental and quality standards are maintained.
- Mentoring and coaching subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Trade Test: Instrumentation Mechanician
- National Diploma N6 / S4 or T3
- 5 years’ experience as a qualified Technician in an automated process plant in a mining environment.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract
- Relocation will be required