Reference Number: 944-0412LH
Our client, a reputable company operating in the mining and manufacturing industry, is seeking an experienced Plant Manager to oversee their manufacturing operations in Gauteng.
- Taking a strategic approach to the holistic management of the plant operations and site.
- Hold 16.2 legal appointment.
- Ensure optimal performance of the manufacturing plant.
- Ensure continuous improvement and on-going development of the division.
- Actively involved in the recruitment, selection and development of team members.
- Oversee quality and productivity standards.
- Ensure that health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BSc or BEng Degree.
- 10 years’ experience as a Production Plant Manager for manufacturing environments.
- 5 years’ experience in operations management level roles.
- 5 years’ experience holding 16.2 legal appointment.
- Experience in holistic site management in manufacturing environments.
- BAAN ERP system experience.
- Previous experience in TQM, Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing.
- Previous experience working with multicultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.