Reference Number: 0320183AND
Responsible for management of Contractors on compliance of projects and management of Engineering procedures and code of practices according to DMR legal requirements. Responsible for the execution and management of legally required projects.
- Implement compliance requirements. Communicate compliance changes.
- Support and participate in sub-functional change management to drive transformation and optimisation. Drawing from own experience or vocational knowledge, identify and recommend initiatives aimed at eliminating waste, improved productivity and reduce operating costs within scope.
- Promote and assure adherence to safety, health and environmental procedures. Identify unsafe and hazardous situations. Diagnose incidents and accidents by completing root cause analyses and take corrective action. Conduct risk assessments. Stop work in unsafe areas.
- Obtain, check and refine information. Collate and submit reports. Run data exception reports and take corrective action. Conduct document control spot-checks.
- Identify recurring problems and derive creative solutions involving team members or using own vocational knowledge and experience.
- Evaluate contractor services prior to appointment. Approve and ensure adherence to SLAs. Ensure total management of contractors on responsible projects.
- Stay abreast of new legislative requirements, interpret and apply the financial requirements for capital plans.
- Responsible for all capital management processes with reference to compliance projects.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12
- GCC Mines and Works
- Engineering – Mechanical / Electrical
- National Diploma: N6 / S4 / T4 – (Alternative)
- Code B/EB Drivers License