Reference Number: 18042018AND
Manage and optimise production processes and approved plans to ensure that all production targets are met in a timely manner.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, JDE, Qlikview and Oracle).
- Manage, control and improve production and mining operations, including contractor performance, Safety, Quality, Production Cost and Continuous Improvement.
- Manage approved plans to ensure targets are met, take remedial action where necessary.
- Manage the production processes.
- Ensure delivery of in-spec products.
- Compile production plans aligned with operations strategy.
- Plan, direct and assess Quality Management within function and implement remedial actions where necessary.
- Engage with subordinates once removed to encourage and recognise improvement. Approve innovations and provide the means for implementation. Implement operations effectiveness model and practice.
- Conduct workforce planning to ensure function is suitably staffed to meet objectives taking into account various internal and external factors.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill – (All qualifications below are essential requirements)
- Grade 12
- B–Tech Degree (Mining Engineering)
- Blasting Ticket
- Mine Overseer Certificate
- Mine Manager Certificate of Competency
- Permanent Position
- HDSA Candidates encouraged to apply