Our client, with underground mining operations in South Africa, is seeking an experienced Section Manager to lead their team on site.
- Manage and optimize production processes.
- Ensure production targets are met.
- Ensure operational, legal and safety standards are implemented and adhered to.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Workforce planning.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B-Tech Degree in Mining Engineering
- Blasting Ticket
- Mine Overseer Certificate
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- 10 years previous experience in underground mining.
- 3 years previous experience in a legal appointment in a trackless bord and pillar environment.
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation to the area will be required.