Reference Number: 890-1208LH
Our client, with mining operations in the Northern Cape, is seeking an experienced Strata Control Officer to join their team.
- Collect rock mass data.
- Interpret and provide recommendations on data collected.
- Assisting in accident and incident investigations.
- Conducting audits and document control checks.
- Ensure resources are utilized effectively and efficiently.
- Assisting with functional planning.
- Quality management.
- Providing mentoring and training.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Strata Control Certificate (Metalliferous) from the Chamber of Mines.
- Grade 12.
- 5 years’ minimum experience in strata control or rock mechanics.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with MicroStation and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in open pit and underground mining operations.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.