Reference Number: 217 1806 MHU
To facilitate learning and development and conduct assessments for critical tasks according to Engineering.
- Obtain information, check for accuracy and capture data. File documents per procedure.
- Propose ideas or practical improvements relevant to tasks. Participate in improvement initiatives and lead group discussions to solve problems.
- Comply with disciplinary and behavioural rules and procedures
- Participate in planning process for section. Execute plans within standard.
- Conduct facilitation according to operational and legislative requirements
- Evaluate the learner satisfaction forms and the quality of learning in order to determine the quality of training.
- Conduct outcomes-based assessments as per the operational and legislative requirements. Ensure that assessment documents are completed accordingly
- Compile daily training reports on progress and challenges.
- Control the attendance of learners and self to schedule learning events.
- Check the PPE of learners and ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and codes of practice
- Comply with work rules, standards and methods. Take care to minimise waste. Provide feedback on optimisation opportunities. Control resources within span to minimise waste
- Maintain active and informative relations with all team members and colleagues, take remedial actions where necessary
- Lead team to sustainable, high performance levels through planning, scheduling, supervision of process / system activities to achieve goals
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12
- National Certificate Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices
- Conduct Outcome Based Assessment –Level 5
- Artisan Aide Level 2
- 3 years’ Experience, at least one year must be in Engineering field
- 2 years’ experience Training and Assessor
- MQA Assessor
- SABPP Registration
- Code E / EB Driver’s License