Reference Number: 202 3004 MHU
Our client specializes in the design, manufacture and support of underground mining trackless vehicles for the local and international market. The company is based in Nelspruit with a service centers in different locations. The successful incumbent’s main duty is to manage and coordinate the workshop. The main focus is on assembly but it can also include overseeing some of the fabrication.
- Perform detailed scheduling, monitoring, expediting and reporting on assembly
- Manage assembly personnel in terms of legislation and company guidelines.
- Be responsible for product quality and meeting production targets.
- Be involved in product & process improvements
- Liaise internally and externally as appropriate
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant formal qualification
- Technical background but has progressed into a supervisor/management role
- Previous experience in management of an assembly process is essential
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Usual company benefits
- Permanent role