Our client, a leader within the international mining community, is constructing one of the largest open pit mines in the Northern Cape, South Africa. They are seeking a Document Controller to join the project.
- Responsible for managing all important documents for the project
- Keep information accurate and up to date
- Create the requested documents as required
- Provide the necessary documents to the various project staff
- Ensure documents are safe and protected at all times
- Maintain order and management of all files and documents to ensure easy access at all times
- Maintain and update the relevant spreadsheets and databases as required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project experience is a necessity
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of engineering disciplines is an advantage
- 3 year contract.
- Single or Family status available
- Relocation to the Northern Cape necessary
- Market related salary
- Start date: asap
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above or visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.Apply Here