|Our client is currently involved in constructing one of the biggest open-pit mines in South Africa.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for overseeing all maintenance and civil works during the construction, development and operation of the mine.Responsibilities:
- Management of all maintenance and civil works for areas of responsibility.
- Management of relevant contractors.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- Government Certificate of Competency essential.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience working on a start-up / Greenfields project.
- Excellent English communication skills essential.
- Ability to lead and mentor a large team of subordinates from a diverse cultural background.
- Remote mine site experience essential.
- Relocation to the Northern Cape essential
- 2 – 3 year contract with possible renewal thereafter
- Housing provided
- Start date ASAP
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.Apply Here