Our client with a new project in the Northern Cape is currently seeking a Project Financial Controller join the Finance project team. Ideally, you would be from a mining project background.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the entire financial function for the project.
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with the company’s financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparing monthly accounts, management reports, comparison with budget and commentary on the performance.
- Preparing annual consolidated financial statements.
- Working capital management and preparation of monthly and annual cash flows.
- Producing accurate and timely financial information as required by management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- Be registered as a Chartered Accountant (CA ) or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA)
- At least 6 – 8 years’ project experience in Finance
- Mining Project Experience
- Must be a South African citizen
- Competitive remuneration package
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button below and visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.Apply Here