Reference No. CB62
Reference Number: 62 CB
Our client is looking for a Senior Mine Closure Consultant to carry out mine closure cost assessments, develop mine closure strategies and mine closure plans. In addition to this the candidate will be required to perform day to day project management functions.
- Calculate mine closure costs that are practical and satisfy regulatory requirements
- Provide a management framework for our clients to manage the closure costs
- Develop mine closure strategies, plans, policies and procedures
- Carry out peer reviews of mine closure strategies and closure costs and provide a technical report on the findings
- Mine Closure Cost Calculations;
- Physical rehabilitation techniques;
- Land use planning;
- GIS related experience (ArcGIS, QGIS, Model Maker, etc.);
- Technical report writing skills;
- Mine Closure strategies and plans;
- Read and understand engineering designs and associated plans;
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BSc. Engineering/Environmental Science or similar.
- Experience with GIS and Model Maker Systems would be beneficial.
- Must be accredited with a professional body.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Eight or more years’ experience in a similar role.
- Preferably experience within a consultancy environment.
- Project management experience with regards to mine closure related projects.
- Previous experience working on international projects.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive Salary
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Christopher Butcher at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.