Our client, a leader within the international mining community, is seeking a Junior Geologist for their new project in the Northern Cape.
- Geological Sampling
- Assist in the execution of exploration plans through:
- Geological and metallurgical core logging,
- Geotechnical logging, &
- Surface sampling;
- Participate in (when required, supervision of) drilling programs and field mapping; and
- Participate in (when required, supervision of) geochemical and geophysical surveys.
- Data Management & Reporting
- Assist in the production of technical reports;
- Preparation of maps;
- Maintain the quality and integrity of the geological models and databases;
- Provide assistance and technical support for exploration drilling activities; and
- Evaluation of data.
- Participate and contribute in special projects and other related duties as required
- Assist the Mine Geologist as and when required
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BSc Geology
- Analytical and Numerical ability
- Computer literate in the use of MS Office Package
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- Results and performance orientated
- Must be able to work and live in a very rural setting
- 2- 3 year contract
- Housing will be provided
Please apply directly or visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.Apply here