|Our client is currently involved in constructing one of the biggest open-pit mines in South Africa.|
The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for the planning and execution of all maintenance activities during the construction, development and operation of the mine.
- Coordination of all maintenance activities for both fixed and mobile plant on site.
- Overseeing relevant contractors.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Trade Test or Diploma.
- 10 years previous experience in a similar role within the mining industry.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- Experience working on a start-up / Greenfields project.
- Excellent English communication skills essential.
- Ability to lead and mentor a large team of subordinates from a diverse cultural background.
- Remote mine site experience essential.
- Relocation to the Northern Cape essential
- 2 – 3 year contract with possible renewal thereafter
- Housing provided
- Start date ASAP
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.Apply Here