Our client is currently involved in constructing one of the biggest open-pit mines in South Africa.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for developing project plans and coordinating technical activities during the construction and development of the mine.
- Developing project plans.
- Ensure project activities are carried out according to schedule and budget.
- Coordinating all technical activities for areas of responsibility.
- Ensure clear and affective communication between all stakeholders.
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Ensure goals and objectives are met in a timeous manner.
- Leading and mentoring subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical, Electrical or similar Degree.
- Registered Professional Engineer with ECSA.
- Project Management qualification advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience as a Project Engineer within the mining industry.
- Experience working on a start-up / Greenfields project.
- Excellent English communication skills essential.
- Ability to lead and mentor a large team of subordinates from a diverse cultural background.
- Remote mine site experience essential.
- Relocation to the Northern Cape essential.
- 2 – 3 year contract with possible renewal thereafter.
- Housing provided.
- Start date ASAP.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.Apply Here