Our client, a leader within the international mining community, is constructing one of the largest open pit mines in the Northern Cape, South Africa. They are seeking a Project Manager to focus on Civil / Housing to join the project.
- Plan, direct and execute the utilities activities for the project
- Set and manage project expectations with all parties involved
- Conduct regular meetings to keep all parties updated.
- Prepare and present monthly reports
- Oversee the construction if the Utility facilities
- Budget preparation and management
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Project experience is a necessity
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Management experience
- 3 year contract.
- Single or Family status available
- Relocation to the Northern Cape necessary
- Market related salary
- Start date: asap
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above or visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.