Our client, a leader within the international mining community, is constructing one of the largest open pit mines in the Northern Cape, South Africa. They are seeking a Project Engineer to focus on cilvil site work join the project.
- Responsible from start to completion of the civil infrastructure
- Testing and commissioning
- Hold meetings with all relevant parties to keep them up to date on the progress
- Attend to any problems when required
- Ensure standards are maintained at all times
- Review designs and suggest improvements when required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Project experience is a necessity
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- Management experience
- 3 year contract.
- Single or Family status available
- Relocation to the Northern Cape necessary
- Market related salary
- Start date: asap
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button above or visit our website www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining: Global Recruitment
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.Apply here